Thinking of retiring my Opti S finally despite it still kicking ***. Just RAM is small and apps keep getting bloatier so a lot of processes are being auto-killed which results in things like SMS being missed (because the service for the SMS/MMS program iskilled then doesn't restart proper, etc.).

I know this phone is rooted and seems to have a dev or two working on it, plus it's the right size for me... just I cannot find clarification on the Camera button's usage. Is it a one stage button (click, picture taken) or a two stage (hold a little for focus, press down for picture)?

I find myself living on the 2 stage button on the OptiS and while I could easily move past it on a new phone, it'd be nice to get clarification.

My Sprint store took away its demo unit of this phone, so I could not test for myself.

There was also the Sprint Force (ZTE Force) which looked nice and has two-stage camera hardware... but there seems to be no dev support or even root for it.

Also, can this phone do 1080p video or is it limited by hardware to 720p? I believe it's the latter.
    07-15-2013 08:32 AM
    It has a 1 stage camera button. It can play 1080p videos and can record video in 720p

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2
    Enzomatrx likes this.
    07-15-2013 05:26 PM