Accessibility magnifier

r_m_wagner

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I bought the 18.4" Galaxy View for father-in-law with poor eyesight, but even with the large screen and font size set to Huge, the magnifier in the Accessibility/Vision settings is needed for many web pages. This is the magnifier that acts like a regular magnifying glass that can be moved about the screen. It does not just zoom the entire screen, but leaves the entire normal screen visible top-bottom & side-side so you have a better context of what you are looking at. The magnified window covers about 1/4 of the screen and this window can be dragged around with one finger.

My question/problem is: How do you make this magnifier stay active, or enable it with a hot-key? The magnifier disappears when changing to a different window and the only way that I have found to get it back is to go thru several steps to the Accessibility settings.

FAHMI BASSEM

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
The same problem here, but with Grandfather

I suggested him to get a Windows Phone, the accessibility features I have ever found on any device!!
double tap with two fingers to enable it, by swiping up and down you can adjust the zoom....Simply treat your screen as an image!