Hello. How can I transfer photos directly from my SD card? I do not always have wifi, or I have too may photos... any advice? Second, I downloaded the PS app, maybe I did something wrong but when I initially see it, it converts to a "REGULAR " app size screen with no functionality. When I transfer directly from LR, it opens but only into one screen to adjust the colors. Has anyone ran across this.

Thanks in advance.
    12-29-2015 12:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this SD card inserted in the tablet? Are you trying to transfer photos on the SD card in the tablet over to your computer? Or do you have photos on a spare SD card that you want to copy to the View? If the latter, is this a fullsized SD card, or a microSD card?

Which Photoshop app are you referring to? Adobe Photoshop Lightrooom? What do you mean by the app converting to a regular app size screen? You realize, of course, that the Photoshop apps available on Android are not the same as the full Photoshop suite on a Windows PC.
    12-29-2015 02:32 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I want to be able to pics from the card to my new tablet on the go. As for photoshop, yes.. it is far from the full... but it does not work at all on this tablet... however Light room works great

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-31-2015 09:12 PM
    Ok, I'm guessing that you'd like to transfer photos taken on a point-and-shoot camera directly to the tablet via SD card, correct? Since the View uses a microSD card and most point-and-shoot cameras use a fullsize SD card, then what you need to do is get a microSD-to-fullsize SD adapter, like this one: amazon.com/SanDisk-microSD-Memory-Adapter-MICROSD-ADAPTER/dp/B0047WZOOO. Insert the microSD into the adapter, and then insert the whole adapter into the camera to use as you normally would with a fullsize SD card. When you want to transfer photos to the View, remove the adapter from the camera, then remove the microSD card from the adapter. Then insert the microSD card into the View, and use My Files or some other file manager app to copy the photos from the microSD card to the View's internal storage. You can copy the photos to the /DCIM/Camera directory (which is where the tablet's Camera app saves photos by default) or to the Pictures directory. Or you can create your own custom directory and put the files there.
    01-01-2016 02:36 AM