Broken stand

John Ball1

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Sometime in the last few days I cracked the stand on my view. OK, I admit it, I fell asleep with it in my lap and in slipped off onto the floor!,
Is there a Web site where I can buy a new one?

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Sometime in the last few days I cracked the stand on my view. OK, I admit it, I fell asleep with it in my lap and in slipped off onto the floor!,
Is there a Web site where I can buy a new one?

Hey John,

I would contact Samsung directly, I am sure you can get one, 1-800-SAMSUNG

kalinskym

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi John.

Could you provide photos of the crack stand. I'm sure Samsung would cover it, if the employee remember the device. I have seen users remove the stand completely, it's possible. It can be reattached with ease.

John Ball1

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi John.

Could you provide photos of the crack stand. I'm sure Samsung would cover it, if the employee remember the device. I have seen users remove the stand completely, it's possible. It can be reattached with ease.

I'm retired and have to be careful where I spend my money. In addition I still have my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 to use if needed.

I did get ahold of Samsung customer service. After being transferred 4 times (and being informed that Samsung considers the View a laptop not a tablet) I was on hold for 35 minutes and then got cut off. Also during the time I was transferred several times I was told the part I wanted was an accessorie and then I was told it was a part.

john905r

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi john, i have the galaxy view and i took off the stand months ago. Since i no longer use the stand i would be happy to give it to you. Let me know if you would want it.

John Ball1

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the offer but I've already gotten one from Samsung's parts supplier. BTW one thing I discovered while be transferred from one place to another, samsung considers the View to be a laptop.

gn10one

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi John.

What are the steps to safely remove and re-attach the stand, please?