mobile network using power when turned off

Pizzabager

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
the batteri on my watch 4 lte is getting less the 30 hours and im really only using the clock. i turned the mobile network on the watch off, cuz i could see it watch using alot off battery, but the batteri use is the same. mobile network batteri use is at 46% Even when it is turned off.

i Was writing with someone Who also has a watch 4 with lte on, and usage off batteri on mobile network was 0,1% when mine was at 46%. anyone Who has the same problem or know Any solution?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
the batteri on my watch 4 lte is getting less the 30 hours and im really only using the clock. i turned the mobile network on the watch off, cuz i could see it watch using alot off battery, but the batteri use is the same. mobile network batteri use is at 46% Even when it is turned off.

i Was writing with someone Who also has a watch 4 with lte on, and usage off batteri on mobile network was 0,1% when mine was at 46%. anyone Who has the same problem or know Any solution?
I'm not convinced the battery usage reports for the watch is 100% correct. I see usage for stuff I don't use also.

Pizzabager

Jan 14, 2019
Visit site
But its the same every day, mobile network is the largest consumer of battery, and much bigger then the others.. today its at 12% and battery is at 43%

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis