Any text messaging apps?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I would like a text messaging app that shows all/most messages and not just 4 people. I have a lot more people I text on daily basis especially at work. The watch will be able to help with texting customers and others, thanks to speech to text, while I am doing something where my hands are mostly indisposed.

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I thought google messages was just for google stuff. I am looking to access and use my phones messaging through my watch when needed. Maybe the Pulse sms is what I am looking for, I will look more into it. Thank yous for the suggestions.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I thought google messages was just for google stuff. I am looking to access and use my phones messaging through my watch when needed. Maybe the Pulse sms is what I am looking for, I will look more into it. Thank yous for the suggestions.

I use Google Messages on my Phone and Watch (Classic WiFi) and don't have issues. Well, other than Typing, but I normally use Voice Dictation way more than typing on my watch. Works well (I have GBoard installed too).

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I use Google Messages on my Phone and Watch (Classic WiFi) and don't have issues. Well, other than Typing, but I normally use Voice Dictation way more than typing on my watch. Works well (I have GBoard installed too).

So your saying it's not just for google accounts, that it actually can use my phone's messages.