I've done all the tips...down to basic black screen but it's still draining....any advice pelase
    01-03-2022 12:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Galaxy Watch4 forum for more specific traffic.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-03-2022 12:21 PM
    I've done all the tips...down to basic black screen but it's still draining....any advice pelase
    Please provide more info. What do you consider "draining?" I charge my 4 Classic each evening while I watch TV, soit starts off at about 10pm at 100%. I keep on all the sleep monitor apps, breath rate, heart rate, etc overnight and through the day. by about 8pm I am at about 60-65% and slip it on the charger again for an hour or so.

So any details you can provide on how rapidly you lose battery charge, levels, activity, etc?
    01-04-2022 11:19 AM
    Hi...fully charged say by 8am then all I have on is basic black watch screen. Heart rate every 10 mins. 4 apps to show notifications. Show screen on hand movement. Auto brightness. Down to 85% within 1 hour
    Thanks for looking
    01-04-2022 11:29 AM
    What are you using for a watch face? I use facer,I changed to a watch face thru the Google store and my watch battery lasts longer now. So your watch face can be a battery issues also
    01-07-2022 05:53 AM
    I haven't used it but have heard facer kills the battery very quick. I was using the Pixel minimal watch face and battery was great. simple design that makes it feel like a pixel device, including the new lock screen design. The developer is also very attentive
    01-07-2022 09:07 AM
    I just received the Watch 4 46MM Classic LTE with Bluetooth for my wife. Yesterday I set it up following YouTube advice "Techisode TV-Galaxy Watch 4 Classic - First 10 Things To Do!" GPS is turned on. It has been sitting on my desk since 0900 hours (it is now 2350) with the GPS turned on and improved accuracy turned on. The battery life is now at 88%. Tomorrow I will go by the Verizon store and have the LTE service activated. I plan to use it as a tracker for my wife who has dementia and has started to wander from the house. I'm trying to determine the best app to use.
    mr neutron likes this.
    01-07-2022 11:56 PM
    I've noticed sometimes the senors are constantly flashing underneath the watch. I don't have continuous Heart Rate turned on but the only way I can find to turn it off is to restart the watch. I'm suspecting this is what's killing the battery for me.
    01-17-2022 12:36 PM
    I've noticed sometimes the senors are constantly flashing underneath the watch. I don't have continuous Heart Rate turned on but the only way I can find to turn it off is to restart the watch. I'm suspecting this is what's killing the battery for me.
    You know what. Like others here stated it is Facer! That's what's causing the sensor to always be on!
    01-17-2022 12:51 PM
    Facer is one pile of crap and I would never use it. Get rid of it ASAP
    01-22-2022 10:37 AM
    Facer is one pile of crap and I would never use it. Get rid of it ASAP
    I found out myself.. This is true
    bkeaver likes this.
    01-22-2022 10:57 AM
    Update 2022 03/10
    I've changed as little as possible just to see what the battery life will be. Currently, I'm getting almost three days on the battery. I've been learning more about what the watch offers and using some of the health functions.

For me, I feel that there is a lot I need to learn about the watch and progress slowly. I do plan to try the suggestions in the other video but it will be several days before I do.

Currently, I do NOT have the LTE support activated. Due to the complex account I'm under, I need to go by the Verizon store and have them activate the LTE.

So far I've run into brick walls with respect to using the watch as a tracker for my wife who has dementia. The only possible app I have found is GeoZilla and it has a bug which prevents it from updating the location. Per GeoZilla support part of the team is in Ukraine.

Any suggestions??
    03-10-2022 01:53 PM
    Update 2022 03/10
    I've changed as little as possible just to see what the battery life will be. Currently, I'm getting almost three days on the battery. I've been learning more about what the watch offers and using some of the health functions.

For me, I feel that there is a lot I need to learn about the watch and progress slowly. I do plan to try the suggestions in the other video but it will be several days before I do.

Currently, I do NOT have the LTE support activated. Due to the complex account I'm under, I need to go by the Verizon store and have them activate the LTE.

So far I've run into brick walls with respect to using the watch as a tracker for my wife who has dementia. The only possible app I have found is GeoZilla and it has a bug which prevents it from updating the location. Per GeoZilla support part of the team is in Ukraine.

Any suggestions??
    Not unless you opted to use something like an air tag. That would be a small device that you could attach to her clothing (somewhere she doesn't see and want to fiddle with it).

Samsung Galaxy SmartTag+, 1-Pack, Black
    https://k7wz8.app.goo.gl/h9fqn4tJs5Vyx87aA

You would use your phone to keep track of location though. I've never used them, but perhaps you can set notifications if the tag moves a certain distance, etc.
    03-11-2022 07:11 AM