Whos Getting Watch 5?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have the old S3 (not watch 3, the S3). It works but would like a new one with the newest health updates. Thinking just the regular because of the price. Hopefully Best Buy will have a sale.

Tmobile sent me a text: "T-Mobile: Crush your wellness goals with the new Samsung Galaxy Watch5. Yours for just $99 w/24 mo. bill credits when you add a watch line. Get it today:

I don't mind the blue tooth on my S3 though. No payments.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Waiting to see how the Pixel watch compares, though I don't have high hopes for that from what has leaked. Certainly appears to have a worse form factor than the Samsung IMO. (There's also an outside shot I go back to iPhone largely to try the Apple watch, but I'd really prefer to stay on Android at this point)

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yep, trading in my Active Watch 2. I see mention of a Golf Edition in both 5 and 5 Pro but darned if I see any details on how to order. Supposedly released as well.
Thanks for any help...

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Waiting to see how the Pixel watch compares, though I don't have high hopes for that from what has leaked. Certainly appears to have a worse form factor than the Samsung IMO. (There's also an outside shot I go back to iPhone largely to try the Apple watch, but I'd really prefer to stay on Android at this point)

Since I bought my Pixel 6, any small amount of faith I had that the pixel watch would actually be good has completely gone out of the window.

happycat9

Aug 5, 2019
Visit site
I’m considering getting the new Galaxy Watch 5. I’m looking to upgrade my Active 2. The Active 2 has been a great watch so I’m not jumping on the preorder bandwagon. I’m going to wait and see what users report as this watch hits the street. I was an early adopter of the Active 2 and did the preorder.

uvarules

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I’m considering getting the new Galaxy Watch 5. I’m looking to upgrade my Active 2. The Active 2 has been a great watch so I’m not jumping on the preorder bandwagon. I’m going to wait and see what users report as this watch hits the street. I was an early adopter of the Active 2 and did the preorder.

I think for me I perceive a big value in going from Tizen in my Active Watch 2 to Wear OS in the 5. I've run across some compatibility issues with apps I wanted that Tizen didn't support...

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Definitely planning to order the Watch5 Pro. I tried selecting the hybrid leather band but the order page keeps defaulting to D Buckle Sport. Anyone else have this issue?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21