Got my watch just a couple weeks back, truly enjoying it. I have a leather band with it.
    srgonu, waqqas31 and bcfour like this.
    10-04-2022 02:58 PM
    I keep going back and forth about ordering one. It would be my first foray into the smart watch world.
    10-04-2022 04:44 PM
    I got the watch 5 coming from the watch 3 and it's much better love the watch.
    Connert likes this.
    10-04-2022 04:44 PM
    Got my watch just a couple weeks back, truly enjoying it. I have a leather band with it.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...e1d43cb44d.jpg
    Am using same watch face but different customization on my watch 4.
    10-05-2022 11:41 AM
    I keep going back and forth about ordering one. It would be my first foray into the smart watch world.
    They are well worth the price great watches.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
    10-13-2022 01:10 PM
    I got the watch 5 coming from the watch 3 and it's much better love the watch.
    I also upgraded from the 3 to the 5 pro. Definitely worth the money, I'm loving the new OS and the speed makes it a pleasure in comparison. Only had it about a week now.
    10-20-2022 05:50 PM
    I just upgraded from the Active 2 to the Watch 5 44mm.

I'm enjoying:

1. The speed upgrade
    2. Using Google Pay AND Samsung Pay simultaneously (different credit cards supported)
    3. My previous watchface in white (what I always wanted.)
    4. The chamfered edges and flat face.
    5. The significantly cheaper price!

I don't like:

A. That they took away the option to set a PIN only for using Samsung Pay but not the rest of the watch.
    B. Shorter, less intense vibrations (yes, I set them to strong and long, respectively.)

Sent from my SM-S908W using Tapatalk
    J Dubbs likes this.
    10-21-2022 08:37 AM

I'm enjoying: ...
    Nice watch face. Hornby ON?
    waqqas31 likes this.
    10-21-2022 05:41 PM
    Nice watch face. Hornby ON?
    To be honest, I had never heard of Hornby until I got this watch face. It picks certain landmarks/names for every locality. When I'm in Milton, it says Hornby. When I'm in west Mississauga, it says Vista Heights (never heard of that before, either.)

This watch face is called Aviator V.3. Maybe those landmarks have some significance within that profession

10-21-2022 06:55 PM
    ...This watch face is called Aviator V.3. Maybe those landmarks have some significance within that profession ...
    It looks nice. It might be picking places based on location for the weather observations it's able to display as you drive through anywhere near those, based on the particular weather app/widget aspect.

It was a place name I am familiar with from many years ago, and why I noticed. I've never heard of Vista Heights either. But all those other names I recognize.
    waqqas31 likes this.
    10-21-2022 07:19 PM
    just went from the Watch 4 Classic to the Watch 5. (Pro just too bulky) so far, so good...waiting for a few days to properly judge the battery life.
    10-22-2022 01:30 PM
    Battery I was concerned about after a few days. However, after several more days I am not really concerned anymore. I think I must have been playing with it like crazy first few days, and why it wasn't getting as good battery life as I thought maybe it should. For example, at 38 percent right now just after breakfast, it tells me I still have 19 hrs left. So, that should easily get me to bed time.
    waqqas31 likes this.
    11-03-2022 08:13 AM

I'm enjoying:

1. The speed upgrade
    2. Using Google Pay AND Samsung Pay simultaneously (different credit cards supported)
    3. My previous watchface in white (what I always wanted.)
    4. The chamfered edges and flat face.
    5. The significantly cheaper price!

I don't like:

A. That they took away the option to set a PIN only for using Samsung Pay but not the rest of the watch.
    B. Shorter, less intense vibrations (yes, I set them to strong and long, respectively.)[IMG=1868x2126]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20221021/aeade71319d46cdbdb5dced61700bdbf.jpg[/url]

What face is that?, My watch arrives tomorrow and really like that ome
    waqqas31 likes this.
    11-10-2022 09:23 PM
    He answers that further up, something called the Aviator V.3... though I can't seem to find it in the PlayStore nor Facer app.
    11-11-2022 07:02 AM
    I love my Watch 5. I can easily get through 2 days of usage. I forgot to charge mine the other night. It was at 60%. I didn't wear it to bed and when I woke up it was at 59%. I set it on the charger for 10 minutes and it got to 70%. It still only got to 40-50% by the end of the day. I have a clip on case on the watch, no screen protector. It protects the edges and bezels. I really went back and forth with the decision to buy one because I'm not a power user and I don't fully use the health features on it. I mainly use it to see who's calling or view my notifications without pulling my phone out of my pocket. Enjoying the Watch5 Pro-20221111_072159.jpg

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using AC Forums mobile app
    Yguideslou and Rose4uKY like this.
    11-11-2022 07:29 AM
    Sorry, I didn't check this thread (for a day )

Here is the watchface link:

https://www.facer.io/watchface/FT4ZwAICM0/

Alternatively, search within the Facer app for "ronnieumiarso" and this one (The Aviator v.3) should come up.

Yguideslou and Lucryster like this.
    11-11-2022 09:53 AM
    i have bought the watch 5 pro, but i have seen that My Bluetooh is always on when a i turn on the watch, i mean, i turn off the bluetooh and the watch, and when i turn the watch on, the bluetooh also turn on by itself, even when i turned it off last time. The same thing happen with yours?

Cheers
    11-15-2022 02:58 PM
    I think it's meant to pretty much be a companion for a phone, and therefore mainly always connected to a phone (via Bluetooth).
    11-15-2022 09:11 PM
    I asssume OP has the LTE version and wants to lock the watch on LTE. I just checked my LTE version, turned Bluetooth off and restarted watch. Bluetooth was on again after restart.

I would find this annoying also, if I select LTE I did it for a reason. I get annoyed when Samsung or whoever tells me that something like Bluetooth needs to be on after a restart. I set my device up for me, nobody else.

I'll give an example of why I would want to lock in LTE. I use a app on my phone and if my watch is on and it's on Bluetooth the app does not work right, in fact is unusable. I put it in LTE the app works flawless. The app uses Bluetooth headset so we assume the Bluetooth being used by watch and phone is the issue. Everyone else that's using a Samsung watch using the app has the same issue, they have to turn Bluetooth off on the watch. Use LTE or wifi for the watch, no issues.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    spARTacus likes this.
    11-17-2022 07:51 AM
    After changing the watch band and putting the ring on it like on GW4, I really enjoy it.... Enjoying the Watch5 Pro-photocollage_1669041181407.jpg
    waqqas31 likes this.
    11-21-2022 09:36 AM
    Are you on Verizon? I saw a review on Amazon that claimed his watch wouldn't connect to Verizon and he had to buy one directly from Verizon. I find it hard to believe
    12-02-2022 09:44 PM
    Are you on Verizon? I saw a review on Amazon that claimed his watch wouldn't connect to Verizon and he had to buy one directly from Verizon. I find it hard to believe
    I have LTE that I bought from Samsung and mine connected to Verizon no issues.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
    12-03-2022 07:31 AM