Man I hate to be wrong...

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have been an avid Tizen supporter since the Gear S3 Frontier. Man I loved that watch. Upgraded to the GW3 and still enjoyed it. Was totally against wearOS and was pissed they did away with the physical rotating bezel. Even swore the new watches off. All based on comments on others use of the old wearOS, and the fact Sammy brought Tizen out.

Just got the 5Pro today and I'm reallllly liking it. I'm not missing the bezel as much as I thought I would. If you're holding out on upgrading to the GW5, come on over.

The "Watchface - Minimal and Elegant" app takes some learning, but I think the face is more responsive than the Facer app when looking at the face.

Sent from my SM-T970 using AC Forums mobile app

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I have been an avid Tizen supporter since the Gear S3 Frontier. Man I loved that watch. Upgraded to the GW3 and still enjoyed it. Was totally against wearOS and was pissed they did away with the physical rotating bezel. Even swore the new watches off. All based on comments on others use of the old wearOS, and the fact Sammy brought Tizen out.

Just got the 5Pro today and I'm reallllly liking it. I'm not missing the bezel as much as I thought I would. If you're holding out on upgrading to the GW5, come on over.

The "Watchface - Minimal and Elegant" app takes some learning, but I think the face is more responsive than the Facer app when looking at the face.

Sent from my SM-T970 using AC Forums mobile app
I was same boat when going to the watch 4, I had my watch faces and developer and wanted to keep that. I asked the developer if they were going to go to Google and they said yes, but I haven't seen them come over. IMO, the watch face options were better on tizen.

I went to watch 5 pro solely because I had $250 Samsung promo credit and it was the only thing I could use it on that I would be interested in. I liked the rotating bezel, mainly because of the looks, I very rarely used it. I figured at least I would have a better battery life then the watch 4, which it does. I also love the magnetic watch band. I'm very happy with the watch 5 pro. Now if only my watch developer from tizen would convert.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci