went to the att store today to see what new phones they had on display. while there I decided to look at watches. It is the first time I was able to see the active 2 in person. I was surprised as to how good it looked.

I waited most of the year to get the watch 3 when it was released then decided against it since I just replaced the battery in my gear s2 classic. but when I saw the active 2, 40 mm bluetooth version, I was hooked - decided to go ahead and get it with the money put aside for the watch 3. . It will be delivered Friday. got it on amazon. so much cheaper than at$t

It will be something nice looking to wear while the old watch gets worn to work where there is always a chance some chemical will destroy it.
    09-10-2020 03:31 AM
    went to the att store today to see what new phones they had on display. while there I decided to look at watches. It is the first time I was able to see the active 2 in person. I was surprised as to how good it looked.

I waited most of the year to get the watch 3 when it was released then decided against it since I just replaced the battery in my gear s2 classic. but when I saw the active 2, 40 mm bluetooth version, I was hooked - decided to go ahead and get it with the money put aside for the watch 3. . It will be delivered Friday. got it on amazon. so much cheaper than at$t

It will be something nice looking to wear while the old watch gets worn to work where there is always a chance some chemical will destroy it.
    I think you'll like it but you may want to get a screen/body protector. I didn't have mine for 2 weeks before I whacked it into a wall. Had I not had the body protector on it it'd have been ruined with a nasty blemish.

09-10-2020 05:06 AM