Active 2 - Bad earphones bluetooth outdoor connection

altsouza

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I recently bought an Active 2 watch, mainly for outdoor sports use with music listening.
I tried it with Kz s2 and edfier tws1 earphones with very poor connection at outdoor use (music drops every second). I will try mpow m30 next week.
Indoor connections is ok! I think connection at outdoor use, there aren’t many signal reflections, and the signal goes away.... causing the bad connection.
The Sony wf-1000xm3 works well (it might have a better antena) but it's not great for running because it has wind noise problem and also it's a kind of big.
Any help is welcome. Also any earbuds recommendation with good outdoor connection is very welcome.
Thanks
Antonio

Last edited:

altsouza

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi,
I recently bought an Active 2 watch, mainly for outdoor sports use with music listening.
I tried it with Kz s2 and edfier tws1 earphones with very poor connection at outdoor use (music drops every second). I will try mpow m30 next week.
The Sony wf-1000xm3 works well , but it's not great for running because it has wind noise problem and also it's a kind of big.
Any help is welcome. Also any earbuds recommendation with good outdoor connection is very welcome.
Thanks
Antonio

Any help is welcome!!!