Not receiving Email and Texts on Active 2 LTE

Buck 64

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
Have the pixel 3. When using Bluetooth everything works perfect. However, when Bluetooth is disconnected texts and emails don't come through. Phone calls still work perfect. Figured it had something to do with the apps.
Suggestions?

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Buck 64

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
Have Verizon. Sorta figuring out the problem. When we did number share they gave us a separate number. Long story short people have to text to this new number when off Bluetooth. Gonna stop by the Verizon store this weekend to make sure they are forwarding everything correctly.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Have Verizon. Sorta figuring out the problem. When we did number share they gave us a separate number. Long story short people have to text to this new number when off Bluetooth. Gonna stop by the Verizon store this weekend to make sure they are forwarding everything correctly.

I just bought the LTE version on Sprint and they tell me the LTE isn't even provisioned yet! I'm so ****** ticked off.... Text messages work and the data works, but the voice is still in "soft launch" and does NOT work yet.

Rockdog97

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I just bought the LTE version on Sprint and they tell me the LTE isn't even provisioned yet! I'm so ****** ticked off.... Text messages work and the data works, but the voice is still in "soft launch" and does NOT work yet.

Did you ever get this to work? Im having the same "SIM Not Provisioned" on my watch that I'm trying to activate through AT&T. Hours on the phone with tech support, blah blah blah... no go. Even had a new e-sim FedExed so I could try at home. Nope.