Gold color active 2

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone does anyone know if there is two different gold colored active 2's?

I went to tmobile and they had a gold one with a rose gold band, but it look more like a woman's watch, but online I see a gold watch with brown leather straps ¿anyone know if they are two different gold colors?

I have looked online but I can't seem to find the answer, and samsung never really gives you a clear answer, any info is greatly appreciated.

malachijd

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
There is 6 different color GWA2. It depends on connectivity. There is 3 different bluetooth colors. And 3 slightly different LTE colors. The bluetooth models are aluminum and have Fluoroelastomer bands. While the LTE models are steel and have leather bands.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
There is 6 different color GWA2. It depends on connectivity. There is 3 different bluetooth colors. And 3 slightly different LTE colors. The bluetooth models are aluminum and have Fluoroelastomer bands. While the LTE models are steel and have leather bands.

Thanks I seen the one with that rose gold band at Tmobile but I thought the gold was a little feminine for my taste, and I wanted to know if that gold watch on the picture you uploaded with the leather strap is the same color or a different shade of gold, because I was thinking of ordering one off ebay but don't want it to be the same gold as the one with the rose gold band,I'm going to try Samsung and see if this time they'll clear that up.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks I seen the one with that rose gold band at Tmobile but I thought the gold was a little feminine for my taste, and I wanted to know if that gold watch on the picture you uploaded with the leather strap is the same color or a different shade of gold, because I was thinking of ordering one off ebay but don't want it to be the same gold as the one with the rose gold band,I'm going to try Samsung and see if this time they'll clear that up.

Don't trust Samsung's website for accurate colors. None of their products are accurately represented color-wise on their site.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Don't trust Samsung's website for accurate colors. None of their products are accurately represented color-wise on their site.

Yeah I can't even get a straight answer from Samsung, all I want to know is if the gold watch is the same gold color just with different bands but they are not sure themselves lol, so I'm just going to wait and see if Best buy gets the lte watches them so I can go compare the colors.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I can't even get a straight answer from Samsung, all I want to know is if the gold watch is the same gold color just with different bands but they are not sure themselves lol, so I'm just going to wait and see if Best buy gets the lte watches them so I can go compare the colors.

There are 2 golds as someone else said. The aluminum bluetooth gold is a matte gold kinda like the old rose gold iPhones. The stainless is a polished gold. The stainless version is for the LTE only.

malachijd

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
This may or may not help but for some reason best buy has both colors of gold on the page for the lte model you just have to scroll through them.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

I would wait until you can see it in store to be sure it is the color you want. All colors look different in person then online...IMO

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
I would wait until you can see it in store to be sure it is the color you want. All colors look different in person then online...IMO

That's what I'm going to do, because if I order it on ebay and I don't like it I'm going to have to pay a restocking fee to the seller and the shipping cost to send it back, so I am going to wait for my Local best buy to get them.