Hello. So I picked one of these up yesterday and today I noticed it's actually a navy blue and not black.

The camera can't pickup the colour well. But next to a black pen you can see a difference.

Is this just mine or anyone else's?
    It's the Bluetooth version only with aluminum body and 44mm.

11-25-2019 06:47 PM
    It definitely has a blue tint to it. I think that's why they call it Aqua Black. It really depends on the lighting and angle though. In some of your pics I see almost a greenish blue tint. I'm still debating on picking one up, but can't decide if I wanna spring for the stainless b/c I like the shinier finish on it better.
    11-25-2019 08:19 PM
    It definitely has a blue tint to it. I think that's why they call it Aqua Black. It really depends on the lighting and angle though. In some of your pics I see almost a greenish blue tint. I'm still debating on picking one up, but can't decide if I wanna spring for the stainless b/c I like the shinier finish on it better.
    It's quite a nice watch. I got this yesterday while I only found out about it yesterday.
    It looks like a real classy watch slim case watch. I like mechanical watches more and own many, but i also have owned many smart watches, but they never felt more than an electonic device that will be outdated.

Ive owned samsung frontier, glalaxy watch 46mm/42mm/4g and Bluetooth, moto360, Huawei (3 versions, forgot the names), tag heuer connected 45 and the ceramic version (which is so light and all balcked out) and this Active 2 is my favorite of the smart watches. The screen and bezel roundness from the screen edge work really well on the looks department.

I got the cheaper aluminium as in Australia the prices are $357usd (stainless is $520usd) and couldn't justify the extra cost for SS and 4g which I woudlnt use.

I have the mechanical watches for more of a luxury item/dress up and like to alternate the watches I use during the week.

I would recommend this watch (from a 1 day use experince till now).
    11-25-2019 08:33 PM
    It's quite a nice watch. I got this yesterday while I only found out about it yesterday.
    It looks like a real classy watch slim case watch. I like mechanical watches more and own many, but i also have owned many smart watches, but they never felt more than an electonic device that will be outdated.
    Ive owned glalaxy watch 46mm/42mm/4g and Bluetooth, moto360, Huawei (3 versions, forgot the names), tag heuer connected 45 and the ceramic version (which is so light and all balcked out) and this Active 2 is my favorite of the smart watches. The screen and bezel roundness from the screen edge work really well on the looks department.
    I got the cheaper aluminium as in Australia the prices are $357usd (stainless is $520usd) and couldn't justify the extra cost for SS and 4g which I woudlnt use.
    I have the mechanical watches for more of a luxury item/dress up and like to alternate the watches I use during the week.
    I would recommend this watch (from a 1 day use experince till now).
    Yeah, I have the S3 Frontier, Active 1, and Apple Watch Series 5. I've owned several Apple Watches, and had the Moto 360. I would probably wear the Active 1 most of the time, but it only came in 40mm. Not only is the display too small, but I also have larger wrists so it looks kinda weird wearing such a small watch. Either that or I'm just used to large watches. LOL
    Bruno28 and pizza_pablo like this.
    11-25-2019 08:43 PM