I'm very frustrated trying to make my watch show constant display of my HR during exercise, I don't need to see distance nor time, nor for rhe watch to tell me what exercise am ai doing only the HR is needed on a constant always on display. How can I make it happen?
    01-06-2020 12:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 forum for more specific traffic. Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    01-06-2020 02:06 AM
    You can select what metrics you want to see on each screen. Scroll to your workout, but don't select it. Hit the 3 dot overflow on the right. Choose the display options, then set HR to your workout screen. Be sure to select screen always on during workout.

I have my constant HR displayed on every workout from running to lifting.
    02-20-2020 07:22 PM
    Which app are you using? Samsung health?
    02-22-2020 10:46 AM
    You can select what metrics you want to see on each screen. Scroll to your workout, but don't select it. Hit the 3 dot overflow on the right. Choose the display options, then set HR to your workout screen. Be sure to select screen always on during workout.

I have my constant HR displayed on every workout from running to lifting.
    When you say, "scroll to your workout," exactly where is this? I'm still learning how to navigate this watch and I'd really like to have this feature on all the time as well.
    03-02-2020 07:34 PM
    When you say, "scroll to your workout," exactly where is this? I'm still learning how to navigate this watch and I'd really like to have this feature on all the time as well.
    Do exactly what I said... scroll over to the widget that says "work out". Tap "work out". Then scroll down to tour workout and DO NOT TAP ON IT. Tap on the ... overflow menu. Then select tour workout screen and customize the info displayed.
    03-22-2020 11:58 AM