Hello everyone I bought a watch active yesterday. I'm having a little bit of trouble with the wake up feature. Seems when I raise my hand 95 percent of the time it doesn't turn on. I tap it and it doesn't turn on either. I have to tap it twice to turn on the screen. Both sleep mode and theatre mode are off. Wake-up feature is turned on. I made sure the Galaxy wear app is showing the same as my watch. I rebooted my watch and still not working. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
    02-05-2020 09:25 AM
    Try twisting your wrist sharply to wake it up - some people can drop 10 feet while holding a sleeping infant and not disturb it, some can't curl a finger without everyone noticing. If you happen to be very gentle in your movements, the watch sensor may not pick up the move.

If you bang your fist (the one on the arm that the watch is on) on a table and that still doesn't do anything, the watch could be defective.
    02-05-2020 05:26 PM
    Try twisting your wrist sharply to wake it up - some people can drop 10 feet while holding a sleeping infant and not disturb it, some can't curl a finger without everyone noticing. If you happen to be very gentle in your movements, the watch sensor may not pick up the move.

If you bang your fist (the one on the arm that the watch is on) on a table and that still doesn't do anything, the watch could be defective.
    Ok thanks for your response...seems to be working now, yes I have to be a little rougher on the flipping to turn on. Thanks again.
    02-05-2020 08:34 PM
    Ok thanks for your response...seems to be working now, yes I have to be a little rougher on the flipping to turn on. Thanks again.
    I'm not sure if it's software related or the sensors, but I've had similar issues with all my Tizen based watches. Sometimes I can barely move and they wake up. Other times I can't get it to wake to save my life.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 11:05 AM
    I'm not sure if it's software related or the sensors, but I've had similar issues with all my Tizen based watches. Sometimes I can barely move and they wake up. Other times I can't get it to wake to save my life.
    Yeah I noticed that too..I thought it had fixed itself with a restart. Sometimes it works and sometimes not.
    02-06-2020 02:36 PM