Google putting their apps in Samsung Galaxy Store

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Have you guys tried installing Wear OS and connecting to the Active 2 yet? Mine is taking forever on the "Getting your watch details" screen.

Attachments

• 10661.jpg
    10661.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 37

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Have you guys tried installing Wear OS and connecting to the Active 2 yet? Mine is taking forever on the "Getting your watch details" screen.

That won't work with the Active 2. It runs Tizen, not Wear OS. That app is to connect a Wear OS watch to a Samsung phone.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
That won't work with the Active 2. It runs Tizen, not Wear OS. That app is to connect a Wear OS watch to a Samsung phone.

Silly me. I thought that since it was in the Galaxy Store it meant I could use it to connect (and do other stuff) with my Active 2. Doh!

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Navigation Pro will it help me I have this route I walk in my neighborhood and it's a circle and I am trying to figure out when I leave my house an do the circle and get back to my house how long it took and how many miles? I know S-Health shows your steps and they say 10,000 is a mile but not everyone's steps are the same. I am trying to figure out from my house around this circle and back if it's a mile or not or how much further I need to go to say ok from here to here is a mile. I don't really need to be navigated unless it tells me in walking how far a mile is and how many minutes to get there. I was thinking of trying this. I guess I could try Google Maps on my phone I just don't want to have to keep pulling it out of my pocket to check. Thanks!

Last edited: