Advice Please? Galaxy Active 2 keeps locking after 1 or 2 minutes while walking

omelet1978

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I have an Active 2 and when I'm walking it keeps locking on me. I'm not wearing it super loose and typically wear it with enough extra space so I can move the watch a little bit but it's not flopping around all over the place.

The watch will typically lock after about a minute and this was after the walking workout notification appears on the watch. I wore the Apple Watch the same way and did not have the same issue, but then again I've only owned 2 smart watches so it's a bit of a learning curve.

Any advice?

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Look under watch settings >security >lock
Hi,

I have an Active 2 and when I'm walking it keeps locking on me. I'm not wearing it super loose and typically wear it with enough extra space so I can move the watch a little bit but it's not flopping around all over the place.

The watch will typically lock after about a minute and this was after the walking workout notification appears on the watch. I wore the Apple Watch the same way and did not have the same issue, but then again I've only owned 2 smart watches so it's a bit of a learning curve.

Any advice?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams