The My BP Lab app was updated to version 2.0. Which supports the ability to take your blood pressure with the watch.

But has anyone gotten it to work? I've tried several times to connect the watch and I keep getting an error message that "This app is not available"
    Attached Thumbnails My BP Lab App Updated To Take Blood Pressure With Watch-720.jpg  
    Jewels81 likes this.
    03-15-2019 09:25 PM
    I can't even get that far. I have an older phone and it won't let me even download the app. I plan on getting an s10+, but that is really annoying i can't download the app even though my phone has no problem talking with my watch.

EDIT: I just looked at the app reviews and a lot of people are reporting the same problem you are having. A couple even are claiming samsung might not actually release the blood pressure feature. If that is the case I will be very pissed since that is the main reason I bought this watch
    Jewels81 likes this.
    03-16-2019 12:36 AM
    The My BP Lab app was updated to version 2.0. Which supports the ability to take your blood pressure with the watch.

But has anyone gotten it to work? I've tried several times to connect the watch and I keep getting an error message that "This app is not available"
    Yelp had the same pop up. I still love my active but disappointed in not being able to use blood pressure. I can do it on my note9 but it is a little uncomfortable lol. Hopefully they fix it soon
    03-16-2019 09:39 PM
    Yelp had the same pop up. I still love my active but disappointed in not being able to use blood pressure. I can do it on my note9 but it is a little uncomfortable lol. Hopefully they fix it soon
    How on the Note?
    03-17-2019 12:22 PM
    How on the Note?
    Just download the my BP lab app from the Google play store and follow the directions. I had to start off with a actual blood pressure thing I have at home and put the results in. It says if you dont have one you can still use the sensor on back where the flashlight is. Also had to get the 4 or 5 questions right about the study before I could proceed.
    03-17-2019 06:00 PM
    Just download the my BP lab app from the Google play store and follow the directions. I had to start off with a actual blood pressure thing I have at home and put the results in. It says if you dont have one you can still use the sensor on back where the flashlight is. Also had to get the 4 or 5 questions right about the study before I could proceed.
    Oh ok thanks
    Jewels81 likes this.
    03-17-2019 11:52 PM
    Oh ok thanks
    You're welcome. I hope they fix it for the watch soon cause I have only done it once on note9 cause its uncomfortable holding phone way it says too lol
    03-18-2019 12:12 AM
    So I finally got the Blood Pressure feature to work on the watch. I was scrolling through the apps on the Galaxy Store in the "Watch" section and saw that the "My BP" app was listed. So I installed it. I went to my watch and the app was there. I opened it and it had me install the "My Bp" app from the Play store. Which i had uninstalled about an hour earlier...lol

But anyway, once it installed. The watch calibrated itself to go through the setup process and it worked. The watch is now taking my BP.
    Jewels81 and Gary Radus like this.
    03-19-2019 07:40 PM
    So I finally got the Blood Pressure feature to work on the watch. I was scrolling through the apps on the Galaxy Store in the "Watch" section and saw that the "My BP" app was listed. So I installed it. I went to my watch and the app was there. I opened it and it had me install the "My Bp" app from the Play store. Which i had uninstalled about an hour earlier...lol

But anyway, once it installed. The watch calibrated itself to go through the setup process and it worked. The watch is now taking my BP.
    Thank you. Working for me now too.
    03-19-2019 08:34 PM

I'll check that out thanks
    03-19-2019 11:15 PM
    I just got this setup on my watch today. I did need to use another blood pressure measuring device as part of the setup. One thing that I discovered was that I was wearing my watch too loose for it to work when I first tried it. I think that I still need to do some calibration to get it fine tuned.
    11-17-2019 04:36 PM
    I have tried recalibration several times, but my watch still shows results that are about 20 points higher than my blood pressure cuff. Still trying to get it to work. I am getting a message that it is draining my watch battery.
    11-19-2019 07:03 PM
    Well, after running recalibration a few more times I seem to be getting more accurate results. I still get the occasional “draining watch battery “ notifications. It seems like the app gets stuck trying to run? I have been participating in the study. I wonder if the times that I choose to ignore the study notifications are causing it to get stuck and drain the battery?
    11-26-2019 01:39 PM