Galaxy Active 2 LTE

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Waiting for the LTE to be released I heard that October 8th to be the date. Best Buy already has them on their web site but no date. Who's getting the LTE model?

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I have thought about it from time to time, but can't figure out a use for an LTE watch that would fit my phone / smartwatch usage.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Its worth the 10 bucks to me nice to leave my phone at home for short trips or just around the house. New to this watch thing and so far I really enjoy it.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm still on the fence as far as which one I should get or if I should get one at all.
Both watches work very well I don't need my phone with me around the house or short trips. I use my bluetooth headset working around the house and I can answer calls no matter where I am.

typicalnaloboy

Nov 9, 2019
Visit site
Picked up one of the LTE versions from local Sprint corporate store on Thursday. Since I have a Note 10+, it's nice to have something compact on my wrist. Short trip to the store or pick up food and I just tap my watch on the reader to pay for things. Still listen to music when I'm in the yard cleaning without having to carry my phone. Battery life is about 24 hours with a full charge depending on use and the watch face you select. Having issues with Sleep Tracking though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol