First SmartWatch

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Picked up the 40 mm on a whim at Costco yesterday when I was taking my neighbor there on my membership for her to pick up a tablet for her mom, and decided to go for it ($50 off). Was playing around with it during the day and then went to register it, and couldn't - said the number was already registered - and it WAS a sealed box. Samsung was no help and told me to exchange it at Costco.

So I decided to get the 44 mm because I wanted a little more real estate and figured I can "pretty it up" with new bands and cases. And as I'm not a petite woman, the band fits a little better for me.

I've read through this sub forum but didn't see any threads dedicated to either - what are your favorite bands (I presume from Amazon or even other vendors).

And what watch faces are you liking?

Oh - and AOD? I have that on - and I have watch set to 1m before timing out, but it still seems to time out after about 10 seconds and go to the dimmer screen.

I'm slow to the party, but I was also a late adopter to tablets, because I couldn't see how much use I'd get from one when I already had a Kindle Paperwhite for reading books, and I've mostly had Note phones (have the Note 10+ currently). I did get one when my boyfriend upgraded his phone, and the 8" Tab A was just $1 on promotion when he upgraded, but I have to say - I really haven't used it as much as I thought I might.

I'm still trying to decide whether I'll keep this or not (90 day return policy with Costco). I haven't worn any watch in years since I've just used my phone. I guess I'm having a bit of buyer's remorse, as I'm not sure how much I'll use all the feature that the watch offers. I like the watch, the steps and heart rate, but haven't really dug into what else it can do. And maybe because I'm working from home these days, I don't really go out in the "wild" much - no "normal" work days and meetings.

TLDR - what are some of your favorite bands and watch faces? Share a photo of your watch face (and name or link for us to look up if we like it too).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie