Galaxy Watch 3 Deal! (Mystic Black BT Model)

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Heads up potential buyers!

I got a price match on a Galaxy Watch 3 earlier at my local Best Buy.

I noticed the Wal-Mart app had the Bluetooth Model regular $429.99 listed for $365 today.. My local Best Buy had them in stock and price matched it for me! Score!

Just thought I'd share the info! Not sure how long the price will be lowered for..

Attachments

• 825.jpg
    825.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 54

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I just ordered mine and got it for $295.95 on Samsung.com and they are giving me $67 for my Gear S3 Frontier.

There's an option to finance a galaxy watch with zero interest. When asked if I could pay off early without penalty (I just would rather pay like $50/mo and be done with it) these fools kept telling me I wasn't allowed to pay off early, WTF?

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Samsung is running a damn good deal right now, that made me make the switch. I have the original GW, and they're giving $200 trade in credit for it towards the new GW3. Considering I paid $200 for my watch, and there throwing in another $30 instant credit on top of that, I couldn't pass up on this deal. I should have it next week.

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Samsung is running a damn good deal right now, that made me make the switch. I have the original GW, and they're giving $200 trade in credit for it towards the new GW3. Considering I paid $200 for my watch, and there throwing in another $30 instant credit on top of that, I couldn't pass up on this deal. I should have it next week.

Yes, and even though I have the GAW2 LTE, the GAW2 Wifi, I couldn't pass it up. I actually traded my Gear S3 LTE for $200 and Grand Total from Samsung for the GW3 LTE, was $233.19. This is Mystic Black 45mm, (my preference). I am selling my OG GW on Swappa.