Pin Code or Swype still the only way to unlock the Galaxy Watch 3?

omelet1978

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

Are there any software improvements to make the Galaxy Watch 3 unlock automatically when you unlock your Galaxy phone?

I tried the Galaxy S10 and the Active 2 Smart Watch and that was one of my biggest disappointments with the Active 2 Smart Watch. I am usually hauling a lot of stuff to work and I’d constantly forget to unlock it until an hour or so had gone by. The options I saw were just pin code and swype or not to have it lock at all.

Just wondering if there was an improvement since I’m tempted by the Galaxy S21.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Are there any software improvements to make the Galaxy Watch 3 unlock automatically when you unlock your Galaxy phone?

I tried the Galaxy S10 and the Active 2 Smart Watch and that was one of my biggest disappointments with the Active 2 Smart Watch. I am usually hauling a lot of stuff to work and I’d constantly forget to unlock it until an hour or so had gone by. The options I saw were just pin code and swype or not to have it lock at all.

Just wondering if there was an improvement since I’m tempted by the Galaxy S21.

Can you explain more of what you're asking? I never have to unlock my watch unless I'm using Samsung Pay. Are you saying that to see the time, you have to unlock the screen?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech