Signal Messaging App on Galaxy Watch?

omelet1978

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I was just wondering how well the Signal Messaging App works on the Galaxy Watch 3? Specifically is there a “Mark as Read” feature for text messaging in that you view the message and then don’t have to clear it out on your smartphone.

I’m tempted to get the Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy Watch 3. I tried out the Active 2 and that was one of my disappointments with the watch. It was pretty nice overall though.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I was just wondering how well the Signal Messaging App works on the Galaxy Watch 3? Specifically is there a “Mark as Read” feature for text messaging in that you view the message and then don’t have to clear it out on your smartphone.

I’m tempted to get the Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy Watch 3. I tried out the Active 2 and that was one of my disappointments with the watch. It was pretty nice overall though.
I'm sure you will lose features. I use Textra and I can mark messages read, but I don't know if I could do that when I was using Google messages. I know they changed it to where you have to push the 3 dots to mark read where as before you could just scroll down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma