What is the work around to get blood pressure taken on a Galaxy S3 watch in USA?
    03-06-2021 11:35 AM
    I don't think there is one anymore outside of having a nonsamsung phone or changing your region to another region. I bought this watch specifically for those 2 features...should've stuck with my other one. Lol
    J Dubbs likes this.
    03-06-2021 12:10 PM
    I don't think there is one anymore outside of having a nonsamsung phone or changing your region to another region. I bought this watch specifically for those 2 features...should've stuck with my other one. Lol
    Somewhere I read there was a work around for the USA
    03-06-2021 05:41 PM
    Yea on xda you can find the workaround for using a non-samsung phone. If you have a Samsung phone then you can change your region on the watch to get the BP function to work. Outside of those 2 ways I don't think there is another way
    03-07-2021 02:07 PM
    Yea on xda you can find the workaround for using a non-samsung phone. If you have a Samsung phone then you can change your region on the watch to get the BP function to work. Outside of those 2 ways I don't think there is another way
    If you change the region, does that mess anything else up? Also, how do you do that? Thanks!
    03-07-2021 02:43 PM
    I've given up on Samsung's promise's about their last two active watches having usable blood pressure readings... they've lied about it to sell watches under false pretenses. In fact wasn't there a class action going on about this?

Either way they've completely turned me off with buying any more of their products.
    03-08-2021 04:45 AM
    ^ Roger that!
    J Dubbs likes this.
    03-08-2021 05:52 AM
    I've given up on Samsung's promise's about their last two active watches having usable blood pressure readings... they've lied about it to sell watches under false pretenses. In fact wasn't there a class action going on about this?

Either way they've completely turned me off with buying any more of their products.
    Totally agree. Don't believe anything that they say will be "upcoming".

Still, I do like this watch for everything else it does.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    03-08-2021 08:12 AM
    If you change the region, does that mess anything else up? Also, how do you do that? Thanks!
    I'm not sure if or what it messes up. Check the galaxy watch forums in xda. Me personally it was too much work for a feature that was a selling point of the watch. Thwy should've had these features active from the get go or don't advertise it. I get it has to get FDA clearance but do that the prior 6 months before selling it to the public.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    03-08-2021 08:15 AM