Galaxy Watch 3 durability for construction worker

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

My husband would like a Galaxy Watch 3 for the health monitoring. However he works in construction and gets into dirt and sweat, etc. Any input on how the watch would hold up in this?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
My concern with that environment would be getting dirt/grit into the bezel dial and not being able to turn anymore. I have read that it is a cheap easy fix to replace them though.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
My concern with that environment would be getting dirt/grit into the bezel dial and not being able to turn anymore. I have read that it is a cheap easy fix to replace them though.

This is a valid concern and I'd also be concerned about nicking and scratching the watch while at work. There are protective coverings that can be used but they do add some bulk to the watch.

MarineDawg

May 7, 2017
Visit site
My husband would like a Galaxy Watch 3 for the health monitoring. However he works in construction and gets into dirt and sweat, etc. Any input on how the watch would hold up in this?

While not in construction I am a kitchen designer plus. The plus is sometimes aiding on deliveries, receiving products, loading trucks, arranging and staging in the warehouse. I wear my watch constantly and I have seen no noticeable wear however I wear my watch with the face on the inside of my wrist. The noticeable drawback is the waking motions often time do not work as intended but it is a tolerable compromise for no damage. I hope this will help you with your decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674