Galaxy 42mmm, recently my watch shows it’s disconnected from Samsung phone. I go into the watch settings, it also says disconnect and when I try to connect, the circle just goes round and round and doesn’t connect. I no longer get notifications on watch, but still get weather and other apps working. So it’s like it is connected but it still says it’s not. If I try to reset, will I lose everything on watch? Also most of the settings are dark, except for Find my watch, Samsung Pay ( which I don’t use), Accountand backup, Tips and user manual and about watch are the only things lit up. Can you help me.?
    10-06-2021 10:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Galaxy Watch forum for more specific traffic. Let us know if you actually have a more recent Galaxy Watch (like the new Watch4), since that has a different forum.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    10-06-2021 10:16 PM
    Check that you have a recent backup on the Galaxy Wear app on your phone, under account "account and backup". If so, you're good to go. The restore process brings almost everything back. Only things I remember having to do is to re-customize some of the watchfaces. Minor stuff like the color and/or complications.
    10-07-2021 07:31 AM