Preordered T-mobile LTE Version

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Coming from a Gear Fit 2 so definite upgrade for me. I got the 46mm one. I understand about same as Frontier...worried a little bit about size. Does size bother any with Frontier?

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the size of my S3 but I like large watches in general. Also, I'm a bigger guy so it looks normal on me. Can't say the same for my wife - it looks huge in her.

I'd recommend going to best buy and looking at the S3. It's the same size and should give you an idea as to what it'll look like on your wrist and then you can decide for yourself.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
FYI, the T-Mobile Galaxy Watch is available in stores as of the Note 9 release date (last Friday, August 24). I was surprised when I went to their website for some other reason and accidentally found that it was already released! I went into the store, and traded in my Gear S3 for the Galaxy Watch. I've had this thing for about 16 hours, and dang it's amazing!

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
FYI, the T-Mobile Galaxy Watch is available in stores as of the Note 9 release date (last Friday, August 24). I was surprised when I went to their website for some other reason and accidentally found that it was already released! I went into the store, and traded in my Gear S3 for the Galaxy Watch. I've had this thing for about 16 hours, and dang it's amazing!

Yea, I cancelled Samsung one and went by T-Mobile and picked it up. Love it. Coming from Gear Fit 2. So really nice. I just got Note 9 as well so usually have phone if mst is an issue. Very happy!

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
So you recommend it over the gear s3? Wondering if it's worth the upgrade.

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site

If you don't mind how much did they give you for the s3 frontier?

ajbrad71

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I have the Bluetooth see and I want the t mobile lte version. I usually leave my phone in the van when making deliveries. once out of range does the watch automatically take over.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the 46mm for me and the rose gold for the wife. This will be our first smart watch and with LTE to boot. They will be here within 2 days.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
The t-mobile frontier is worth 162 with them. I already checked lol.
I just got done with tmobile chat and that's what they offered me as well. Picking up my galaxy watch tomorrow. Was hoping for today, but none of the 3 stores in my area had one. 2 of the stores never got them and the other sold out yesterday.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the Bluetooth see and I want the t mobile lte version. I usually leave my phone in the van when making deliveries. once out of range does the watch automatically take over.
If the digits settings are setup right it will I seem to have issues with my s3. Whenever it disconnects from my phone I can't call or text. Hoping I have better luck with the galaxy watch.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If the digits settings are setup right it will I seem to have issues with my s3. Whenever it disconnects from my phone I can't call or text. Hoping I have better luck with the galaxy watch.
Think the galaxy is built more around digits so it should work better.

Arbi79

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Today I've tried to cancel my pre-order from Samsung (LTE 46mm version, including free leather band), after I click cancel from the Samsung app, Though a pop up, Samsung offers a 10% discount ($40) if I keep the item and not to cancel it. I accept the offer and received an email with the discount $397 total.

Capture.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL