This was a documented feature on the Samsung website, but I've never actually seen it come up on my watch when I wake up, before I go to sleep, or any other time. I don't see any documentation about it. Does it exist? Is there something I need to do to set it up or an app to download? Has anyone ever seen the Daily Briefing?
    09-12-2018 12:13 PM
    Check YouTube, it's shown in a few videos, maybe you need it activated or set up on the phone first, well on Bluetooth version anyway
    09-12-2018 12:51 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't been able to find anything on YouTube that shows it for any longer than about a second, and that was on a demo unit at the unveiling. If you actually find anything more detailed, please post a link.
    09-12-2018 01:17 PM
    I just got an email that my 46mm lte version is now in the post so will get back to you after I receive it.
    There should be a manual on Samsung website though
    09-12-2018 03:56 PM
    Thanks again. There is nothing in the manual about it, but attached is an image I pulled from the Samsung Galaxy Watch website.

Where is the Daily Briefing?-dailyrundown.jpg
    09-12-2018 04:09 PM
    My daily briefing has showed up twice since I got the watch a couple of weeks ago, around mid-morning, but that's it. Can't find any settings for it.
    09-12-2018 05:25 PM
    I get mine every morning and night. I'm so sure why you aren't getting it. I'd recommend the Samsung plus app and do a video chat with a rep
    09-12-2018 05:39 PM
    I just got an email that my 46mm lte version is now in the post so will get back to you after I receive it.
    There should be a manual on Samsung website though
    Just looked through the manual and "Daily Briefing" is nowhere to be found. Sadness.
    09-12-2018 05:40 PM
    When mine comes up tonight I'll look in settings to see where it might be
    09-12-2018 05:43 PM
    I get mine every morning and night. I'm so sure why you aren't getting it. I'd recommend the Samsung plus app and do a video chat with a rep
    Wow, morning and night! Awesome. Surely there is some setting we're missing.
    09-12-2018 05:46 PM
    When mine comes up tonight I'll look in settings to see where it might be
    Cool, thanks.
    09-12-2018 05:46 PM
    There is an option to turn it off. I don't have any idea how to start it back up again
    09-13-2018 06:18 AM
    Posted on the Samsung board and got this response from a rep:

"Make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account.
    Make sure Theater and Goodnight modes are disabled.
    On the Watch, go to Settings>Apps>Permissions>Daily Briefing and turn on the Sensor.
    Follow any screen prompts to set up your preferences."

Daily Briefing did not have permission to access the sensor, so I toggled it on. However, I did not get a briefing last night or this morning. I'm hoping it just hasn't learned my sleeping habits yet, but we'll see.
    jrsharp70 likes this.
    09-13-2018 10:18 AM
    My permission for sensor is on. I don't wear mine at night, it's usually turned off.
    09-13-2018 07:47 PM
    Posted on the Samsung board and got this response from a rep:

"Make sure you are signed in to your Samsung Account.
    Make sure Theater and Goodnight modes are disabled.
    On the Watch, go to Settings>Apps>Permissions>Daily Briefing and turn on the Sensor.
    Follow any screen prompts to set up your preferences."

Daily Briefing did not have permission to access the sensor, so I toggled it on. However, I did not get a briefing last night or this morning. I'm hoping it just hasn't learned my sleeping habits yet, but we'll see.
    My daily briefing finally came up just minutes ago,the only settings in the briefing are these!

Stop showing and delete.

Had the watch since 8/29 and this is the 3rd time the briefing has came up.
    Attached Thumbnails Where is the Daily Briefing?-445.jpg  
    09-17-2018 09:39 AM