bluetooth connection dropping, galaxy watch/iphone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

hi I have a new galaxy watch and an iphone 8plus. Im having constant issues with my watch dropping the connection to my phone and also missing notifications, is this a common issue?

thanks in advance

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
The connection through Bluetooth will only last a certain distance. Are you finding that this only occurs when there is a fair distance between the phone and the watch?

Mark Watts

Oct 1, 2018
Visit site
I have a similar problem, mine however is linked to an s8 when I go out of range it drops but does not auto connect when back, I took it to Samsung who said faulty Watch and swopped for a new one, new one does the same drops Bluetooth and I have to manually connect it again each time.

jimjam_arch

Jan 5, 2019
Visit site
I had the same problem with iPhone 8plus and the 42mm watch. I found that the problem came from when I tried to link the watch and the phone for phone calls, which seems to add a second bluetooth connection. The first is (548F) LE and the one to allow the phone to route through the watch is (548F). The two seem incompatible. I deleted the second of the two and the problem persisted, but all reset and working fine after I factory reset the watch and add again through the wearable app. Although no phone calls to the watch.

Peter Lindberg

Jan 7, 2019
Visit site
I'm having exactly the same problems. got a new galaxy watch and i love the way it looks but i am seriously considering selling it and buying an Apple watch as its not really a "smart" watch if it doesn't connect to my phone properly. This seams to have been a problem for ages as well, very frustrated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel