Notifications don't show every time

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I had this problem with Gear S3 and had hoped it would be solved on the Galaxy Watch. The notifications show up on the watch 85% of the time, but there are times where I hear my phone make one of its notification noises and then get nothing on the watch. No vibration, yellow dot or anything. My Garmin watch was 100% reliable with them, but my Samsung watches not so much. It's also not the same notification everytime. Might be email one time and SMS another.

Also, occasionally the watch will vibrate and I'll get the yellow dot, but not the detailed pop up notification.

Anyone else experience this?

nofaithineli

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes. Most but not all notifications show. Not app specific. There are settings to suppress notifications when phone in use but that is NOT what I am referring to.

tommieq

Sep 28, 2018
Visit site
I am also having this problem. Not very often, but occasionally. The watch will be functioning fine, connected to the phone without issue. However I will receive a text and not receive the notification on the watch. I disconnect and reconnect from the phone but it doesn't seem to resolve. However powering off the watch and restarting did.

This is the second time this has happened in the two weeks I've had the watch so it's not a horrific issue as yet, but I'm keeping an eye on it!

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if rebooting the watch is fixing it as much as the problem is just very random so it works now and then the next notification 5 min doesn't and then 5min later does. It's really annoying

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon