Email notification help

brownpm85

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I am new to the tizen os. I got the 42mm watch yesterday and love it so far. The only issue I am having is when I have multiple email notifications on my watch I can see the latest email, but I can't seem to figure how to view others. I somehow keep dismissing all email notifications instead of just the one I'm viewing. Can someone help?

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I am new to the tizen os. I got the 42mm watch yesterday and love it so far. The only issue I am having is when I have multiple email notifications on my watch I can see the latest email, but I can't seem to figure how to view others. I somehow keep dismissing all email notifications instead of just the one I'm viewing. Can someone help?

I believe there will be a small number in the bottom quarter of the notification, hit that.

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
if you are using the native Samsung email app, you can just go into the app list and retrieve it from there. If you are using a third party app for your emails, anything other than the Samsung email app, i believe you can only view the latest email notification that was pushed from the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol