Anybody noticed the little green light on the back of the watch staying on, even when you take it off and pop it in charger?
    Tried changing from frequent to never in settings but stayed on.
    The only way I got it off was switching off the watch?
    11-02-2018 05:46 PM
    Anybody noticed the little green light on the back of the watch staying on, even when you take it off and pop it in charger?
    Tried changing from frequent to never in settings but stayed on.
    The only way I got it off was switching off the watch?
    If it keeps doing that, try a full reset. There's a reset option in the settings on the watch, and a more thorough method described in another thread by Greymire ("Exchanged my watch this morning").
    If you want to be able to restore your settings and watch faces after the reset, make a backup first using the Wearable app on your phone, then reset, then restore.
    11-02-2018 06:17 PM
    That wasn't an easy instruction to follow ("Exchanged my watch this morning")
    Took me a few goes and holding a magnifying glass to read the tiny options made it harder.
    We'll see if it makes any difference - but maybe I selected the wrong reset option.
    Didn't know I'd lose all my Samsung Pay info (even with a Back-up) it's lost my steps and just shows 'time to take a stroll' although I have walked since I did the reset

Maybe one step forward and two back
    11-03-2018 02:31 PM
    It was not easy. I had a heck of a time getting to work. And I copied the steps straight from the Samsung Tech chat. That is a complete reset but I am not sure why you lost info unless you uninstalled the Samsung App too.. I never unistalled the health app. The phone just picked up everything and my restore date was two days prior. I forgot to back up first. Yet I lost nothing. Weird. I figured it was because I left Health installed.
    11-03-2018 02:41 PM
    Maybe try another restore. Everything remained the same though it took me three restore tries as it kept stalling on me.
    11-03-2018 02:42 PM
    I will add that I do occasionally get times where the HR seems to lock in a range that is way off. On three seperate occasions I have had this. I turned the watch off and on and it was fine. Not sure why it does this. I do think they need to work on heart rate and sleep tracking. Deep sleep tracking is erratic and I think inaccurate based on how Mt Fitbit Ionic read it.
    11-04-2018 05:13 PM
    I will add that I do occasionally get times where the HR seems to lock in a range that is way off. On three seperate occasions I have had this. I turned the watch off and on and it was fine. Not sure why it does this. I do think they need to work on heart rate and sleep tracking. Deep sleep tracking is erratic and I think inaccurate based on how Mt Fitbit Ionic read it.
    I'm coming from a Fitbit Ionic. I hope the Galaxy watch works just as good.
    11-06-2018 10:00 PM