I was so excited to get my Galaxy Watch and the Wireless Charger Duo, and as I had the Apple Watch beforehand I wanted to get a similar milanese loop band for my new device. Found one on Amazon and rushed to purchase it, but later upon unboxing the charging stand I realized a problem: The watch sits flat on the charger!

Yeah, this was definitely a case of not thinking things through, as the band goes all the way around the watch unlike a traditional strap which is in two pieces (and thus, can allow the bottom of the watch to lay flat on the charger). Also, it's metal with a magnetic clasp.

This is a long shot, but anyone have an idea how I could make this work? Did anyone else buy a milanese loop for their watch, and if so, how's the experience been? Reviews for the band were pretty positive, but it seems all them were using the little stand that came with the watch.
    11-13-2018 07:07 PM
    I have the 2018 charger pad, which is basically just the right side of the charger duo (i.e. it can charge the Galaxy Watch, or any Qi enabled smartphone). I have a Milanese band and a metal link band. I just open them up to maximum radius and loop them around the bottom. Is there a reason you can't do this? Is the Duo thicker than I'm imagining?
    Devhux likes this.
    11-13-2018 10:10 PM
    If that works then that'll be awesome! Didn't know if there would be an issue with the metal band on the back of the charger.

Sadly I might need to take the watch to a jeweler - it's tough for me with my vision to attach the new band.
    11-13-2018 11:36 PM
    Looks like it's working! Took a bit to get it lined up, but the watch is charging with the band wrapped around the back.
    11-15-2018 10:29 AM
    Looks like it's working! Took a bit to get it lined up, but the watch is charging with the band wrapped around the back.
    Good to hear! Also, the band shouldn't interfere with the charger. I used my Milanese band on my Gear S3 and Galaxy watch. Never had any battery issues.
    Devhux likes this.
    11-16-2018 11:22 PM