Strap about to break; LG says the strap isn't covered, just the watch-Should I join the samsung fam?

Nunya Biz1

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
So my watch sport and phone (V30) go together fine. Because I'm pissed that LG won't cover the strap its a fine time to review my options.

Which Samsung watch would be the best replacement? I like the fitness use, listening to music, the ability to pay and occasional phone calls, as well as notifications.

Also, does any one have an LG phone and Samsung watch? Any issues?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if any watch covers the strap. Just go to Aliexpress and get a, strap for a couple bucks shipped.
I was going to say the same thing, switching watches isn't going to change the fact that watch bands are not covered. Try dealing with Samsung customer care and you're going to want to kill yourself by the end of that call. Grass isn't always greener on the other side, just different bulls***.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the responses. When I buy the strap, is there special installation because of the antenna?
I may have spoke prematurely. If antennas are in the strap you may not be able to get a replacement. I would have to research. If that is the case shipping and replacement with LG may be too costly. If that is the case I woukd look for a Samsung that you can replace the strap on. I didn't catch the LG because I was assuming all was Samsung in here. My apologies.