Measure stress

Kloakmunk

Nov 2, 2018
Visit site
Hi. My galaxy watch and my note 9 is giving different results. The phone gives me an high result vs the clock gives me a low? Can I somehow calibrate them to work with each other?
Here's a picture of the trend in the app
https://imgur.com/a/99BwyNU

Kind regards allex

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Much like the "stress machine" in the second episode of The IT Crowd, the stress app really doesn't work so well. Even reviewers have indicated it's not very accurate as it frequently reports no stress when they are under some.

Kloakmunk

Nov 2, 2018
Visit site
Yeah I don't believe it works good either. But if I measure I think it shall be the same. But like you say it isn't that good. I can get high stress when I feel kind of relaxed. And I can get kind of low when I am stressed. But i would like it to be the same with phone and watch

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Much like the "stress machine" in the second episode of The IT Crowd, the stress app really doesn't work so well. Even reviewers have indicated it's not very accurate as it frequently reports no stress when they are under some.
Or at all. Like posters have said, they know how they feel. These watches that use only limited info and an algorithm made by who knows, to measure stress, should be in the novelty category with truth meter apps that claim to analyze your voice.

Kloakmunk

Nov 2, 2018
Visit site
Yeah. I use the phones mostly to get both heart rate and oxygen level at the same time. And then getting the stress measure. But it will show that I'm stressed all the time if I workout and am relaxed afterwards. I hope BP is going to work like pulse. But it is not going to be reliable I think