So I got myself a galaxy watch for Christmas and I'll be pairing it up with my oneplus 3 and in a few months to a oneplus 6t.
    I've done a bit of digging around and a few tests on the side and I've found no way to get a messages or email app on the galaxy watch that will sync up and work with my phone. I've had a previous Sony smartwatch where the default message app seemed to work fine. So my question is this either a question of waiting for an app that can get this to work, an update or do I just have to live with it?
    Thanks!
    12-02-2018 08:50 AM
    I’m not sure I fully understand the question but my Galaxy watch is paired with an S9+ and the watch receives notifications from Gmail, Whatsapp, text messages, eBay etc etc . You don’t need the app on the watch. The phone receives the email , Message etc and then forwards it to the watch. Notifications for any specific app must be enabled in Galaxy Wearable app.. I hope that makes sense!
    12-03-2018 03:38 AM
    Hey. Yeah it does make sense but what seems to be happening is that if I get the notification and act upon it immediately I can use quick replies and things like that. But if I want to see previous message or email history I cannot and it seems that some people with galaxy phones can whilst with my oneplus 3 the related apps for email and text don't seem to sync up with the watch.
    12-03-2018 05:06 AM