Transferring musics to Galaxy watch while paring with iPhone X vs paring with Galaxy note 4.

RKS-Yuu

Dec 6, 2018
Visit site
I initially paired my Galaxy watch with iPhone X, I could transfer musics to Galaxy watch from pc. There was this option to send musics to Galaxy watch.

But whn I paired it with Galaxy note 4 and this option to send music to watch is gone. I don't carry galaxy note 4 around with me.

Am I missing something? Can I transfer musics to Galaxy watch while pairing with Galaxy note 4 and leaving it at home?

rugby49

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just transferred from an IPhone 8p to a Note 9 and used Samsung Program called SmartSwitch. Brought paid music over to Note 9 and then transferred to Galaxy Watch. On Android the Samsung wearable app only recognizes music in the Samsung music app. If you are using Google Music, Amazon or anything else the Samsung Wearable app will not see it. Only a couple of options after that Android File Transfer, maybe Samsung Kies or google store has a program called MusicMate which people seem to like. It will do 50 songs free then have to pay $3.00 for license key