I have paired my iphone X with the Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm. But I failed to use the samsung watch to call , and it refers me to setting on phone call in the galaxy wearable apps. but i realised that I only saw the Samsung Galaxy watch apps in the Apps Store, but not Samsung Galaxy wearable apps. Is it phone call only applicable for samsung phone?
    12-30-2018 01:42 AM
    I have paired my iphone X with the Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm. But I failed to use the samsung watch to call , and it refers me to setting on phone call in the galaxy wearable apps. but i realised that I only saw the Samsung Galaxy watch apps in the Apps Store, but not Samsung Galaxy wearable apps. Is it phone call only applicable for samsung phone?
    Galaxy watches are allergic to iPhones. Jokes aside. No. It is very limited.
    12-30-2018 03:33 PM
    No. I use it with my LG V40.
    12-30-2018 04:07 PM
    I have managed to set up my watch with my iPhone 8 plus, but the additional bluetooth connection it creates to do this makes everything else fall over. I will be upgrading the phone in Sept and will most likely move away from apple and get a samsung smart phone. I'm more impressed with their new features than the iPhone circus.
    01-05-2019 03:40 AM