Hi

I use the Water Reminder App to log my water in take. I have that synced up with Samsung Health and they talk to each other. Samsung health allows you to log water via the Galaxy Watch however it has default volume of 250ml, how do I edit that to increase it?

Also anyone know how to log water on the watch other the using Samsung health? Apple allow several 3rd party apps to do this via the watch but unsure about google.
    01-08-2019 03:56 AM
    Hi

I use the Water Reminder App to log my water in take. I have that synced up with Samsung Health and they talk to each other. Samsung health allows you to log water via the Galaxy Watch however it has default volume of 250ml, how do I edit that to increase it?

Also anyone know how to log water on the watch other the using Samsung health? Apple allow several 3rd party apps to do this via the watch but unsure about google.
    Have you tried Myfitnesspal? You can change the number of ml in the phone app. You can log water on the watch via the Myfitnesspal watch app. I assume it will sync as you've set it on the phone, although I haven't tested this.
    01-25-2019 05:25 PM