I can't seem to youse BIxby on the Samsung Watch to control my phone.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

It feels like Bixby on my watch is a completely different entity from my phone, they don't communicate, whatever my phone can do, the watch can't. My phone understands me fairly well and works very well to setup reminders through out the day.

the watch never understands me, if I try to use location based reminders, (i.e. 'remind me when I leave work') it can't do them,,, etc..... If I try to make my phone do something, it can not..... any one have anything for this?

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe at least for the moment, the watch version of Bixby is just a renamed S-Voice (that the previous watches used). Hopefully they'll add more capability soon; especially with the CES talk about how Bixby works across multiple devices.

Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Bixby is real flaky on my Galaxy watch. It recognizes Hi Bixby about 30% of the time. I wouldn't use it much anyway but it would still be nice if it functioned.. I am a bit disappointed about the slow updates on this watch. I thought Fitbit was slow but this takes it.

JWhales

Dec 25, 2018
Visit site
I just use the "Double Press Home Button" to start it. It works fine for me to set reminder, alarm or start a timer. Never tried anything more complicated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC