How do I switch off the annoying voice during exercise?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

If I'm out riding my mountain bike in the countryside the last thing I want to hear is an electronic voice reporting how far I've ridden, what my heart rate is etc... Where can I switch this off?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That would depend upon what app you're using. Which would that be? I may not be able to help, but others that have used the app would.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Steakeater

Jan 22, 2019
Visit site
Apologies. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm with the S-Health app for running and cycling. Just can't find the setting to switch off the voice reports while exercising.

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Apologies. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy watch 42mm with the S-Health app for running and cycling. Just can't find the setting to switch off the voice reports while exercising.
On the watch: select cycling workout (or running or whatever else). Scroll down with bezel BEFORE you press Start Cycling. Go to guide frequency. Set it to NONE. Scroll back up and start your ride. Enjoy :)