Hated the Black Bezel so much that I changed it!!

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I loved the look of the S3. The black Bezel and the black metal body looked great together. No matter what straps I put on it it looked great.

One of the biggest issues to me with the Galaxy watch was the black Bezel sitting on top of a steel body. Personally I just hated the way it looked.

Changed it up a little.

Got this from Amazon. If you are interested look for the Ringke Bezel.

Attachments

• 1551551922122.jpg
    1551551922122.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 37

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I loved the look of the S3. The black Bezel and the black metal body looked great together. No matter what straps I put on it it looked great.

One of the biggest issues to me with the Galaxy watch was the black Bezel sitting on top of a steel body. Personally I just hated the way it looked.

Changed it up a little.

Must admit, I'd not really thought of it before. But that silver bezel looks class. Might have to invest... Thanks for the tip.

Kko 5

May 20, 2015
Visit site

Changed it up a little.

Wow...looks very classy indeed...Very Nice choice... Enjoy it!!!

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

Changed it up a little.

Didn't really have an issue with the way it looked until I saw this. That looks nice! Hmmm....got me thinking now...

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I can't get over how well this Bezel looks with practically any strap.
I think I'm going to have to get one! Do you notice any difference in the feel of the bezel? Is it any harder to grip, etc.
Are there any disadvantages, or is it all good?

Also, are both of those pictures of a 42mm or 46mm watch?

Xxtoxicskittlexx

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I think I'm going to have to get one! Do you notice any difference in the feel of the bezel? Is it any harder to grip, etc.
Are there any disadvantages, or is it all good?

Also, are both of those pictures of a 42mm or 46mm watch?

Bezel sits on top of the existing one. The feel is basically the same without it on. It's very seamless. Very nicely machined. This was for the 46mm. No disadvantages at all really.

Only thing I would recommend is that when you are installing it make sure the existing Bezel snaps into its groove when it rotates otherwise it won't align properly. Literally took me a minute to install.

So far loving it and don't think I'll ever take it off. Feels like a whole new watch.

Here's a pic of it close up.

Attachments

• 20190303_111204.jpg
    20190303_111204.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 28

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Bezel sits on top of the existing one. The feel is basically the same without it on. It's very seamless. Very nicely machined. This was for the 46mm. No disadvantages at all really.

Only thing I would recommend is that when you are installing it make sure the existing Bezel snaps into its groove when it rotates otherwise it won't align properly. Literally took me a minute to install.

So far loving it and don't think I'll ever take it off. Feels like a whole new watch.

Here's a pic of it close up.
Thanks! It certainly looks seamless. You would never know it had been modified looking at your pictures.

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site

Changed it up a little.

Finally managed to order the Ringke 02 version for 46mm, same as yours, Toxic. Amazon UK had been out of stock for ages and even though now back in stock, there is a 2.5 week delivery time. So I managed to order one from Amazon USA and even coming half way across the world, should be here in 4 to 6 days. Very excited (it's the small things that matter)! Will post pics when I get it.