Lovin' the Ringke Bezel Styling

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I never heard of this help me understand this goes on top of the bezel or does it replace it?

Search Amazon and you should easily be able to find them.

They have a strong adhesive and adhere on top of the existing bezel. They're very good quality, and I can vouch that the stainless steel option matches the watch case extremely well. The cost is around $25 depending on which material you select (aluminum or stainless steel). They're also very thin, so they don't add bulk, yet surprisingly strong.

FYI, I used a hair dryer with low heat to warm the adhesive on the ringke before applying to the watch bezel. I did this so I wouldn't have to push so hard to install.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Bought one, just so scared for 1) It'll line up crooked, or 2) I'll maybe sell it later and it will not come off, lol.

Looks great though..

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
I did a dry fit, looks good. I thought it covered all of the main bezel, but just sits on top.
Yep. If by 'dry fit' you mean you haven't stuck it on yet, then best advice I got for fitting was from @Toxickettle who said make sure the 'actual' watch bezel is clicked into one of its many grooves, ie not half way between clicks. Then lining up is easy and the numbers and 12 o'clock markers on the actual watch bezel help guide you. It's very easy. I fitted mine on my desk with an anglepoise lamp shining from above so I could see exactly what I was doing. But so long as you have enough light, you should have no problems.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Yep. If by 'dry fit' you mean you haven't stuck it on yet, then best advice I got for fitting was from @Toxickettle who said make sure the 'actual' watch bezel is clicked into one of its many grooves, ie not half way between clicks. Then lining up is easy and the numbers and 12 o'clock markers on the actual watch bezel help guide you. It's very easy. I fitted mine on my desk with an anglepoise lamp shining from above so I could see exactly what I was doing. But so long as you have enough light, you should have no problems.

^^what he said.

Seriously, go for it. I was apprehensive as well, but it will come off if/when needed. I would recommend gentle heat (from a blow dryer) and a little patience, if you wanted to remove, but these things are sweet and I truly don't think you'll need to do so.

Mathrania

Jul 3, 2017
Visit site
Where did you get the fortis watchface from? Could you please tell me?
Yes but even then, it still looks great. Or, from the home screen, you can always twist round to zero and press home if you want to. It will just quickly scroll through your widgets. Nothing will be selected etc.

And only the metal outer bezel rotates of course. The black inner bezel with small numbers on it stays where it is.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
Went with the Black and Yellow myself. Same colour combo on the watch face and also have multiple colours of the case.
ee0f5cace874d738497b543cf317d2da.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos