Save big + get 3 months free! Sign up for ExpressVPN today

04-29-2019 03:41 PM
29 12
tools
    Finally got hold my Ringke Bezel Styling and I am just so impressed. Really does look and feel premium and also makes the watch look incredibly 'realistic' (if you want it to, depending on your watchface. I've gone for a genuine looking chronograph for now. The average person would have to take a hard look to realise it's a smartwatch with AOD on). The quality of the thing is excellent, from the fit, the moulding, to the way it reflects the light (which is subtle and just gorgeous). Pics don't really do it justice but I am really lovin it. Thanks @Toxickettle for the tip.
    03-20-2019 05:08 AM
    Finally got hold my Ringke Bezel Styling and I am just so impressed. Really does look and feel premium and also makes the watch look incredibly 'realistic' (if you want it to, depending on your watchface. I've gone for a genuine looking chronograph for now. The average person would have to take a hard look to realise it's a smartwatch with AOD on). The quality of the thing is excellent, from the fit, the moulding, to the way it reflects the light (which is subtle and just gorgeous). Pics don't really do it justice but I am really lovin it. Thanks @Toxickettle for the tip. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...cca9dca45d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...67f321ca29.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...39654bc736.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...46dc919926.jpg
    The black and red ones have been out of stock forever.
    03-20-2019 07:43 AM
    Nice! The only thing I don't like is that the numbers on the bezel will be all over the place as soon as you start using the bezel. Correct?
    03-20-2019 08:08 AM
    Nice! The only thing I don't like is that the numbers on the bezel will be all over the place as soon as you start using the bezel. Correct?
    Yes but even then, it still looks great. Or, from the home screen, you can always twist round to zero and press home if you want to. It will just quickly scroll through your widgets. Nothing will be selected etc.

And only the metal outer bezel rotates of course. The black inner bezel with small numbers on it stays where it is.
    03-20-2019 08:16 AM
    Yes but even then, it still looks great. Or, from the home screen, you can always twist round to zero and press home if you want to. It will just quickly scroll through your widgets. Nothing will be selected etc.

And only the metal outer bezel rotates of course. The black inner bezel with small numbers on it stays where it is.
    This is really stunning Sonnnet. Excellent choice!!! You have taken the watch looks to another level...and now I am seriously thinking about it too 🤔🤔
    sonnnet likes this.
    03-20-2019 08:33 AM
    This is really stunning Sonnnet. Excellent choice!!! You have taken the watch looks to another level...and now I am seriously thinking about it too
    Thank you Kko
    03-20-2019 09:13 AM
    I swim alot and im worried that it will fall off in the pool.
    03-20-2019 09:06 PM
    Yes, that's the only downside. Although the fit is extremely firm, it stands to reason that water and chlorine could affect the glue.
    03-21-2019 10:39 AM
    How? Do you wear your watches very loosely like a bracelet (and if so, why)?
    03-21-2019 04:31 PM
    How? Do you wear your watches very loosely like a bracelet (and if so, why)?
    I think the OP meant the bezel styling might fall off, not the watch itself!
    encino34 likes this.
    03-21-2019 04:45 PM
    I think the OP meant the bezel styling might fall off, not the watch itself!
    Hmmmm
    03-21-2019 04:59 PM
    I love the look of these ringke bezels. I'm debating on the stainless with black numbers or the aluminum (also black numbers, but little more bold and says, "tachymeter" on the dial).

I'm curious if the aluminum version matches the metal case as well as the stainless. Hard to tell from pics online. Both materials seem to match about the same, even though the case is supposed to be stainless steel from what I've heard.
    04-09-2019 06:43 AM
    I love the look of these ringke bezels. I'm debating on the stainless with black numbers or the aluminum (also black numbers, but little more bold and says, "tachymeter" on the dial).

I'm curious if the aluminum version matches the metal case as well as the stainless. Hard to tell from pics online. Both materials seem to match about the same, even though the case is supposed to be stainless steel from what I've heard.
    I have the GW-06-22 aluminium Ringke bezel and although not steel, it matches perfectly. Sometimes the bezel will catch the light more than the watch case, for example if there is overhead light (as the bezel is closer to the light source and the case further away and curved downwards). You will then perceive that the bezel is more shiny, but this isn't a negative, it actually looks superb and it's not a tacky shiny, it's subtle. If you angle your wrist so that the case and the bezel catch the light at the same time, you will see they are identical in colour, shade and to the eye, they seem made of the same metal.

And that's going into a lot of detail. Long story short, yes they match, they are the same colour and compliment and match each other perfectly.

I can't vouch for the ones with black numbers and 'tachymeter' engravings, but if they are like my 02 model, you certainly won't be disappointed. Hope this helps.
    mlblack16 likes this.
    04-09-2019 03:14 PM
    i think there are one without any number version
    04-18-2019 09:14 PM
    i think there are one without any number version
    Yes, there are options without numbers. I prefer with, but those without certainly change the look as well.

Personally, I am very pleased with the decision I made!
    Attached Thumbnails Lovin' the Ringke Bezel Styling-28225.jpg  
    sonnnet likes this.
    04-19-2019 01:24 PM
    For some reason, this photo didn't upload in my previous post
    Attached Thumbnails Lovin' the Ringke Bezel Styling-28340.jpg  
    sonnnet likes this.
    04-19-2019 01:28 PM
    For some reason, this photo didn't upload in my previous post
    Looking good I have that Bergen as one of my watch faces, too. Goes well
    mlblack16 likes this.
    04-19-2019 01:42 PM
    Looking good I have that Bergen as one of my watch faces, too. Goes well
    Indeed, he's one of my favorite watchface designers. I bought a few of his designs, but can't wean myself off this one long enough to enjoy any others!
    04-19-2019 03:07 PM
    Lol, I was exactly the same when I got my bezel! Enjoy.
    04-19-2019 03:10 PM
    I never heard of this help me understand this goes on top of the bezel or does it replace it?
    04-19-2019 03:49 PM
    I never heard of this help me understand this goes on top of the bezel or does it replace it?
    Search Amazon and you should easily be able to find them.

They have a strong adhesive and adhere on top of the existing bezel. They're very good quality, and I can vouch that the stainless steel option matches the watch case extremely well. The cost is around $25 depending on which material you select (aluminum or stainless steel). They're also very thin, so they don't add bulk, yet surprisingly strong.

FYI, I used a hair dryer with low heat to warm the adhesive on the ringke before applying to the watch bezel. I did this so I wouldn't have to push so hard to install.
    THEPRFCT10 likes this.
    04-19-2019 05:38 PM
    Bought one, just so scared for 1) It'll line up crooked, or 2) I'll maybe sell it later and it will not come off, lol.

Looks great though..
    sonnnet likes this.
    04-21-2019 11:29 AM
    Bought one, just so scared for 1) It'll line up crooked, or 2) I'll maybe sell it later and it will not come off, lol.

Looks great though..
    I wouldn't worry on either count. Have you fitted it yet?
    04-21-2019 01:06 PM
    I did a dry fit, looks good. I thought it covered all of the main bezel, but just sits on top.
    I wouldn't worry on either count. Have you fitted it yet?
    04-21-2019 03:08 PM
    I did a dry fit, looks good. I thought it covered all of the main bezel, but just sits on top.
    That's not a bad thing especially if you have a bummer/case which I just ordered
    04-21-2019 03:22 PM
29 12