Greymire

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy phone control is cool (works with my LG V40). It's a some app with phone find and a few other controls) it might not work with all phones. Tidal music is a must for Tidal users. Pulse SMS if you use it on your phone (some have had issues but it works OK for me though it could load a hair faster). Heart Rate Graphic is nice but it needs a widget. Camera One is nice though I don't need it often. I think it needs the companion app.

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Wrist Camera which acts as remote control for the camera on your phone.
Interval Sports Timer for stop and go workouts
HERE WeGo for navigation, although I prefer to use navigation on my phone

NYCMetsPDX

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
My most used (Non-Samsung apps that come on the watch) include:
- Radar - Weather app that shows the radar for your current location. Bought on a whim and didn't think I'd use it much, but it's actually pretty quick to load and it's great to see if you're going to get stuck in a rain storm in an hour
- Navigator Standalone - Like a previous poster said, HERE WeGo is good for navigation but I like this one a bit better. You can use the handwriting function of the watch to type in locations which you can't do in HERE WeGo. Both great apps though.
- HERE WeGo - Another great navigation app, I just happen to like the above one better but can't go wrong with either.
- Card in Watch - Is this essential, absolutely not. But it's a fun magic app and it's a clever idea. You perform a card force with an actual deck of cards and make the chosen card "appear" in your watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol