Replacement charger in canada? I can't find one! :(

encino34

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
I've looked and all i can find is the 3rd party chargers that everyone complains about. They either overheat the charger or the watch. I need one in canada or a company that will chip to canada.

encino34

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Thx for trying. Samsung usa does not ship to canada and the other one comes to $89cad. How the hell can you sell something and not sell chargers for it? If you loose it or break it you're screwed!

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Thx for trying. Samsung usa does not ship to canada and the other one comes to $89cad. How the hell can you sell something and not sell chargers for it? If you loose it or break it you're screwed!

Yeah that definitely sucks. You might try pasting the model number for the charging pad into the search bar in Amazon Canada and see if you can find it. In the US that charging pad is about $35 on Amazon (cheaper than Samsung.com). I'd be very surprised if you can't find it in Canada.

sonnnet

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Yeah that definitely sucks. You might try pasting the model number for the charging pad into the search bar in Amazon Canada and see if you can find it. In the US that charging pad is about $35 on Amazon (cheaper than Samsung.com). I'd be very surprised if you can't find it in Canada.
Samsung USA might not ship to Canada, but I think Amazon USA will ship to Canada. I don't know this for sure, but I am able to buy from Amazon USA and they ship to the UK. So if the product isn't available from Amazon Canada, I'd suggest the OP tries Amazon USA instead. He would have to pay import duty but it's usually reasonable.

encino34

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
I found a stock S3 charger on amazon.ca (last one) for $50cad. It charges perfectly. Watch and or charger do not heat up at all and i only got the message "use original charger" the first time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol