Is there any news about One UI for the Galaxy Watch? Samsung updates each device and app to follow One UI but Galaxy Watch still uses old version of Tizen, it is really sad that we use new device and Samsung doesn't update it
    04-02-2019 01:02 PM
    LoL.

Imagine having One UI on the Galaxy Watch. Oversized icons. Bottom Swipe navigation. Input relegated to the lower half of the screen.
    04-02-2019 08:26 PM
    I hope you are kidding... First, One UI it is not only stuff that you've described, second, One UI already work in Galaxy Watch Active and it looks pretty cool
    04-03-2019 03:54 AM
    I'm definitely kidding. Just imagine it.
    04-03-2019 02:32 PM
    Hope it will arrive soon for the galaxy watch
    04-03-2019 03:54 PM
    I'm definitely kidding. Just imagine it.
    Just one giant app in the center of the screen, and it's light blue, but not quite round.
    04-03-2019 10:10 PM
    Is there any news about One UI for the Galaxy Watch? Samsung updates each device and app to follow One UI but Galaxy Watch still uses old version of Tizen, it is really sad that we use new device and Samsung doesn't update it
    I actually hope they don't implement One UI for Galaxy Watch. One UI is all about swipes for an 'immersive experience'. (I have the Note 9 and I'm not convinced). One of the unique features of the Galaxy Watch is the hardware rotating bezel. They have done away with it for the Galaxy Watch Active and called the OS One UI. I think our watch is probably the last Samsung smartwatch they will make with the awesome bezel. It's a shame. Current Tizen on our watches focuses to a large extent on bezel interaction. Long may it continue. So upgrades will be better than overhaul in my opinion. If they force us onto One UI at some point, I'm not sure the bezel navigation will be so prominent.
    04-13-2019 04:50 PM