I am a bigger guy and the band that comes with the watch is tight. I need to find one that is bigger and wanted t see if anyone had suggestions on bands they have used.
    Thanks
    04-07-2019 07:41 PM
    I am a bigger guy and the band that comes with the watch is tight. I need to find one that is bigger and wanted t see if anyone had suggestions on bands they have used.
    Thanks
    AliExpress has you covered...search Galaxy Watch 46mm and you will find everything in any style u like
    04-08-2019 03:56 AM
    AliExpress has you covered...search Galaxy Watch 46mm and you will find everything in any style u like
    I don 't see how AliExpress has me covered. The bands available there all look like pretty standard import bands. I don't see any labeled as "XL", and most are pretty blah. Amazon seems to have basically the same assortment as AliExpress, too.

So, to any people who have large wrists, did you find a band that you liked?
    04-25-2019 11:55 AM
    The biggest I have found it the one that came with it. It barely fits
    04-26-2019 12:11 AM
    What is your wrist measurement?
    04-26-2019 12:33 PM
    My wrists are about 8", which is the last hole on the strap.

I ordered a strap from Amazon that claims that wrists of 8.3" can be worn with the strap. If their measurements are correct-Fits 170mm - 215mm wrists. (Not recommended for small wrist)-then it should work for me.

Will let you all know.
    04-26-2019 01:34 PM
    Received the band from Amazon, and while it is a *hair* larger than the stock band, it's definitely not a third of an inch larger out of the box. I ended up putting a hole in the silicone to make a larger hole. I'll probably have to just keep buying new bands and modifying them.

I'm kind of surprised that Samsung didn't make a band sized for some of us on the larger side.
    04-26-2019 08:18 PM